To learn how to create a class, please follow the instructions below. To import your Google Classroom classes directly into PowerMyLearning Connect, please read our guide on .
1. After you have logged into your account, click on the Classes tab to go to the Class Rosters page.
2. Click the New Class link.
3. In the Create a New Class menu that appears, fill out the following fields:
- Class Name: The name of your class. (visible to students)
- Class Description: Notes that are useful to you. (not visible to students)
- Subject Area: Your class subject.
- Grade(s): Choose the grade or grade levels of the students enrolled in your class.
- Class Icon: Choose an image for the thumbnail that represents you class, or use the default.
4. Once you have completed the form, click the Create button to finish creating your class.
5. Take note of your 6-digit Class Code. This must be shared with your students for them to join your class. This code is not shared automatically. Please read our article for more information.